Indiana Freedom Alliance Denounces the Crimes & Brutality Against Elizabeth (Lizzy) Shelley
Dr. Michael Christianson
Latest posts by Dr. Michael Christianson (see all)
- Hey, Uncle Buck! What is a Boy? What is a Girl? (National Son’s Day is August 11th) - June 23, 2019
- Is Virtual (Fake) Child Pornography Legal? - June 20, 2019
- Waterville priest removed from duties over allegations of sexual abuse 15 years ago in Connecticut - June 3, 2019
- Indiana Freedom Alliance Denounces the Crimes & Brutality Against Elizabeth (Lizzy) Shelley - May 30, 2019
- 1960s Vintage Sex Education Video Breaks Through The Masturbation Taboo - May 24, 2019
(IFA) CNN reported investigators in Utah have found the remains of 5-year-old Elizabeth near her home. The girl had gone missing along with her uncle days ago. Later, her uncle, 21-year-old Alex Whipple, confessed to the kidnapping, murder, and desecration of this precious child in order to avoid the death penalty. Alex has been formally charged with aggravated murder, two counts of obstruction of justice, and one count of desecration of a body.
IFA is horrified at the horrendous nature of this crime against Elizabeth who most certainly trusted this man with her well-being and her life. While IFA would never condone violence or sexual assaults against children (or adults) we anticipate angry and violent calls for more justice and criminal reforms that will encourage legislatures and judges to enact harsher laws against registered citizens and classical pedo-oriented men, women, and children.
IFA officially denounces Alex Whipple’s criminal behavior and his inexcusable brutality against Elizabeth and we are deeply saddened by the grief and suffering this tragic turn of events has caused to the ones who love Elizabeth most of all.