Terms & Conditions
About Terms & Conditions
- By accessing or using this Site in any way, including but not limited to reviewing, copying, or downloading any Materials; or
- By accessing or using any of the Material on this Site, or any applications (including mobile applications, payment gateways, forms, electronic files, or images) made available by Indiana Freedom Alliance (collectively, the “Services”), like making donations.
Audiences For and Users of Site
The IFA makes Materials available on the Site for charitable, informational, and educational purposes. The target audiences are Indiana Residents and other interested citizens, at or over the age of sixteen (16) who are in full agreement with the purposes, missions, and values of Indiana Freedom Alliance as stated in its Materials from time to time.
Not Intended as Self-Help Resource
The Site is neither intended nor designed as a self-help resource for individuals, organizations, agencies, businesses, other entities, or any other users (collectively “Users”) of legal/medical/mental health/tax/professional documents. That said, we recognize that Users may access the Site and review and use Materials, and we think it important to be explicit about the risks and consequences of such use.
All trademarks, service marks, and trade names on the Site and Services, including the Indiana Freedom Alliance marks (collectively the “Marks”) are trademarks or registered trademarks of, and are proprietary to, Indiana Freedom Alliance or other owners that have granted Indiana Freedom Alliance the right and license to use such Marks. Indiana Freedom Alliance owns all rights, title, and interest in the Site and Services, all text, content, graphics, interfaces, code and materials, the look and feel, selection and arrangement, design, and organization of the Site and Services, and the compilation of the content, code, data, and materials on the Site and Services, including all intellectual property and proprietary rights (collectively, the “Content”). The Site, Services, and Content are copyrighted and are the property of Indiana Freedom Alliance. We may change the Site or Services or delete Content or features at any time, in any way, for any or no reason.
Except as we specifically agree in writing, no Content from the Site may be used, reproduced, transmitted, distributed, or otherwise exploited in any way other than as part of the Site. Requests for written consent may be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Indiana Freedom Alliance shall be the sole and exclusive owner of the Services, Site, and Content, all new versions, improvements, enhancements, additions, and modifications to the Services, Site, or Content, all copyright, patent, trade secret, trademark, and other intellectual property rights related to the Services, Site, and Content, and all tangible media on which the Services, Site, and Content are maintained. You shall have no claim or right whatsoever with respect to the Services, Site, or Content except for the limited license to use the Services, Site, and Content granted herein. You may not use, copy, modify, transfer, or make any derivative works of all or any part of the Services, Site, or Content, or any copy, adaptation, transcription, or merged portion thereof, except as expressly permitted hereunder. You may display and download onto a single personal computer and print in portions of the Content from the Site and Services solely for your own personal, non-commercial use. Otherwise, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, display, perform, publish, license, modify, translate, adapt, create derivative works from, transfer, sell, or otherwise exploit the Site, Services, or Content. If you undertake any such prohibited action, your license shall be automatically terminated and you can be criminally and civilly prosecuted.
When you, if a donor, submit your contact information to sign up for a Indiana Freedom Alliance Profile, you agree and consent that Indiana Freedom Alliance may send you communication relating to our products, events, services, issues, or other information. When you, if a business, organization, or other entity (hereinafter “Entity”), submit your Entity’s contact information to sign up for an account with Indiana Freedom Alliance, you agree and consent that Indiana Freedom Alliance may send your Entity communication relating to our products, events, services, issues, or other information. Please contact us to opt out of receiving such communication.
Indiana Freedom Alliance may update or otherwise modify the Services or Site at any time for any reason in its sole discretion. Indiana Freedom Alliance may shut down the Services or Site for maintenance and development work when necessary. Indiana Freedom Alliance shall have no obligation whatsoever to customize, modify or improve the Services or Site.
RULES OF CONDUCT
- You will not use the Websites or Services in connection with pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming, or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- You will not publish, post, upload, distribute, or disseminate any materials that violate any legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity, intellectual property rights, or any other legal rights) of others, or otherwise violate any such rights using the Websites or Services.
- You will not publish, post, upload, distribute, or disseminate any profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent, or unlawful topic, name, image, material or information.
- You will not publish, post, upload, distribute, or disseminate any content that, in the sole judgment of Network for Good, is objectionable, or which may expose the Websites, Services, or their users to any harm.
- You will not publish, post, upload, distribute, or disseminate any topic, name, material, or information that incites discrimination, hate, or violence towards one person or a group because of their race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, or national origin, or that insults the victims of crimes against humanity by contesting the existence of those crimes.
- You will not upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another.
- You will not download any information or Material that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- You will not falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices, or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- You will not restrict or inhibit any other authorized user from using and enjoying the Websites or Services.
- You will not violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- You will not create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
You acknowledge and agree that:
We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any content posted, stored, or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, nor is Indiana Freedom Alliance liable for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography, or profanity you may encounter. Indiana Freedom Alliance is not liable for any statements, representations, or content provided by its Users on the Site or through the Services. Although we have no obligation to screen, edit, or monitor any of the content posted to or distributed through any interactive area of the Site or through the Services, we reserve the right, and have sole discretion, to prohibit, censor, and remove without notice any content posted or stored on the Site or through the Services.
CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
We have adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination, in appropriate circumstances as determined by us in our sole discretion, of users who are infringers of copyright.
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement must be sent to Indiana Freedom Alliance’s designated agent, as follows:
Service Provider: Indiana Freedom Alliance
Designated Agent: Dr. Michael A. Christianson
Full Address: 101 Bond Stree, APT 3, La Porte, IN 46350
Email Address: president[at] in-freedom-alliance[dot] org
To be effective, the notification must be a written communication that includes the following:<
- A physical or electronic signature of person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement from you under the penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or mis-identification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- Your name, physical address and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of a Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your physical address is located, or if your physical address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Network for Good may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of allegedly infringing material or an agent of such person.
- Indiana Freedom Alliance will contact you via email. Indiana Freedom Alliance will inform you of how you can continue with your donation, and inform you that canceling your donation will require you to refund the contribution by cash, check, or money order to Indiana Freedom Alliance.
- Deduct charge back amounts from your future fees until the charge back and related administrative fees are paid in full; and/or
- Pursue any necessary legal action in order to recover the disputed charge back amounts. You acknowledge and agree that if Indiana Freedom Alliance finds you did not, in good faith, attempt to refund Indiana Freedom Alliance with the charge back amount in question, then you will pay for all of Indiana Freedom Alliance’s expenses (including, but not limited to, courts costs and attorney fees) related to any legal action initiated for the purpose of recovering the disputed charge back amounts from you.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
We may give you notice that we have removed or disabled access to certain material by means of a general notice on the Websites, electronic mail to a user’s e-mail address in our records, or by written communication sent by first-class mail to your physical address in our records. If you receive such a notice, you may provide counter-notification in writing to the designated agent that includes the information below. To be effective, the counter-notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
THE CONTENT, THE WEBSITES, THE SERVICES, OR ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITES OR SERVICES LINKED TO FROM THE WEBSITES OR OTHERWISE ACCESSED BY YOU IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AVAILABILITY, SECURITY, COMPATIBILITY, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT ANY CONTENT WILL BE ERROR-FREE, THAT ACCESS THERETO WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE WEBSITES, THE SERVICES, OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE SUCH CONTENT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. MOREOVER, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT. YOU HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVE ANY CLAIM AGAINST US WITH RESPECT TO CONTENT AND ANY CONTENT YOU PROVIDE TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES (INCLUDING CREDIT CARD AND OTHER PERSONAL INFORMATION).
The Services include online help functions and a “Frequently Asked Questions” section to assist you and your access holders in the use of the Services. Indiana Freedom Alliance currently makes customer support and services available at minimal cost to You, via telephone and email on weekdays between 3:00PM and 9:00PM Eastern time, excluding holidays that are recognized by Indiana Freedom Alliance. However, the provision of such support and services is subject to change at any time without notice, in Indiana Freedom Alliance’s sole discretion.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE, OUR LICENSORS OR LICENSEES, OR ANY OF THE FOREGOING ENTITIES’ RESPECTIVE RESELLERS, DISTRIBUTORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, OR SUPPLIERS, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOST DATA, PERSONAL INJURY (INCLUDING DEATH), AND PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, THAT RESULT FROM (A) THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITES, SERVICES, OR CONTENT, OR (B) THE CONDUCT OR ACTIONS, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE, OF ANY USER OF THE WEBSITES OR SERVICES OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, OR $100 (WHICHEVER IS LESS) FOR ACCESSING OR PARTICIPATING IN ANY ACTIVITY RELATED TO THE SITE OR SERVICES. MOREOVER, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE, OUR LICENSORS, OR LICENSEES, OR ANY OF THE FOREGOING ENTITIES’ RESPECTIVE RESELLERS, DISTRIBUTORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, OR SUPPLIERS, BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DELAY OR FAILURE IN PERFORMANCE RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM AN ACT OF FORCE MAJEURE OR CAUSES BEYOND OUR OR THEIR REASONABLE CONTROL.
Supply of goods, services, and software through the Site is subject to United States export control and economic sanctions requirements. By acquiring any such items through the Site, you represent and warrant that your acquisition comports with and your use of the item will comport with those requirements. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not acquire goods, services, or software through the Site if: 1) you are in, under the control of, or a national or resident of Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, or Syria or if you are on the U.S. Treasury Department’s Specially Designated Nationals List or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Denied Persons List, Unverified List or Entity List or 2) you intend to supply the acquired goods, services, or software to Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, or Syria (or a national or resident of one of these countries) or to a person on the Specially Designated Nationals List, Denied Persons List, Unverified List, or Entity List.
Donor Initiated Credit Card Contribution Cancellations
All donations processed by Indiana Freedom Alliance are final and may not be refunded.
Credit Card Company Charge Backs and Disputed Charges
In the event Indiana Freedom Alliance receives notification of a charge back or a disputed charge from a credit card company as a result of a donation
Network for Good shall have the right to: