The First All-In-One Protection For Your Passwords, Emails, Credit Cards, Online Payments & Your Privacy.
Latest posts by Michael Christianson (see all)
- Can Defendants Accused of An Underage Sex Crime Trust Their Defense Attorney? - May 5, 2019
- Boys, Girls, And Indiana’s Age Of Consent Laws – I.E., Two Children May Be Old Enough To Have Sex! - April 10, 2019
- It’s Primarily the Women in America who are the REAL Child Molesters & Threat to Harm Children - March 30, 2019
- The Story of The Amazing Letter P! - March 21, 2019
- “The Story of The AMAZING Letter P” By Dr. Michael Christianson, M. Esq., JUD - March 19, 2019
It’s the Blur!
La Porte (IFA) © Michael Christianson.
If you’re looking for a great way to save all of your passwords, credit cards, and email addresses in a safe, securely encrypted utility we highly suggest you look into Blur.
Blur’s website says, “Blur secures ALL the personal information you put online – making it safe, fast, and easy to login and checkout from your browser, phone, or tablet.”
IFA personally purchased a 3 year subscription to Blur and we can say – with great certainty – they live up to their claims. Blur is extremely efficient and easy to use. It comes with a Chrome plugin, too.
Blur also blocks trackers and – best of all – it masks your email address to prevent spammers. You simply connect your email address to a specific masked email. For example, I have firstname.lastname@example.org masking my email@example.com address. So, websites, spiders, and bots only get my masked email address. When they attempt to send an email I get a notice banner with the message giving me the option of blocking them from Blur’s end. What a novel idea! It’s remarkable and simple to use.
So, far we have over 450 accounts securely stored in our Blur utility. And there are seldom, if ever, any hiccups.
Why not make Blur a part of your overall privacy and security routine?
Extra Security – the iCloak Stik
If you’re looking for even more privacy while online – look to iCloak. this little gadget is a portable privacy tool that enables you to browse anonymously and securely on any Windows, Linux or Mac computer.